Raw Juice Shots
5 - 15 calories See Full Nutritional Information
This small bright green shot is packed with essential vitamins, enzymes, amino acids, Iron, and chlorophyll – all to help increase your energy levels, and keep your skin looking fantastic as you also maintain a healthier immune system.
- 1 oz of wheatgrass has the same nutrients as 2.5 lbs. of vegetables
- Wheatgrass is grown from Red Wheatberry, which contains high levels of chlorophyll, amino acids, enzymes, minerals, and vitamins
- Chlorophyll has regenerative properties that can boost your immune system, fight off free radicals, promote better circulation, and give you energy
Often referred to as a root. Although that is almost correct, ginger is actually an underground stem and classified as a rhizome that is widely used in traditional eastern medicine or as a spice in many global cultures. Ginger is known to have more than twelve types of antioxidants and also contains essential oils, protein, Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron, Vitamin C, and a small amount of Vitamin B3.
Ginger has been known to:
- Boost energy
- Aid in digestion & calcium absorption
- Strengthen immunity
- Promote healthy brain & nerve functions
Available in 1oz and 2oz shots