Year-Over-Year Juice It Up! Sales See Substantial Growth
Our juice franchise has also been recognized for excellence by Entrepreneur magazine, Franchise Times, Fast Casual and more
When you strive for excellence all day, every day, it’s nice when others take notice. Our guests continue to reward us with repeat business, glowing reviews and word-of-mouth recommendations, all of which are helping our Juice It Up! franchise profits: Juice It Up!sales rose 5% in Q1 2017 versus the same period last year, and rose again 6% in Q2. In fact, it’s the sixth consecutive positive quarter in a row!
“More and more consumers are committing to living healthy, active lifestyles, and Juice It Up! is dedicated to creating products that are both delicious and functional to support our guests’ health and wellness goals,” said Chris Braun, Juice It Up! CEO. “We’ve simplified our menu while still providing a variety of tasty options designed to meet the needs of customers at every level of health. We are working to improve every aspect of the Juice It Up! experience, and we are thrilled to see that our strategy is truly resonating as our sales continue to climb!”
Here are some of our most recent accolades:
- 2017 Ranked #270 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2017 Annual Franchise 500®.The Entrepreneur recognition came after our fourth consecutive growth quarter, reporting a positive trend in both same-store sales and AUV in 2016. The prestigious annual ranking is based on metrics including unit growth, investment costs and brand stability. It also considers franchisee support systems, training programs, brand awareness and social media tactics, in addition to the overall financial picture.
- 2017 Ranked #24 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Franchises for Veterans.
- 2017 Ranked #4 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Food Franchises in the Juice & Smoothie Category.
- 2017 Ranked #68 on Fast Casual’s Top 100 Movers & Shakers. This annual ranking is compiled by judges who consider “growth and sales as well as innovation across several categories, including technology, design, customer experience, sustainability and menu offerings,” according to the magazine.
- 2017 “Best for Vets” Franchise by Military Times. Juice It Up! ranked No. 9 in a list of 43 veteran-friendly franchise businesses. We offer veterans a 60% discount off the Initial Franchise Fee, a $15,000 savings, to show our appreciation to those who have served. With only two smoothie chains making this year’s list, Juice It Up! was the only concept offering both fresh-squeezed raw juices and smoothies. With our superior veteran incentives, Juice It Up! ranked 25 spots ahead of the other smoothie concept.
- 2017 Franchise Times’ Top 200+ Franchise Chains. This industry publication has compiled and analyzed data from hundreds of franchise concepts to produce a respected ranking based on global systemwide sales and the previous year’s performance.
Learn more about Juice It Up!
If you’ve been looking for a healthy juice, smoothie, or bowl franchise to invest in, and would like to learn more about Juice It Up!, please fill out our contact form.